lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] LCP Termination Request steps

From: Ivan Delamer
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] LCP Termination Request steps
Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2012 10:05:52 -0600 (MDT)

> Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2012 19:12:41 +0200
> From: Sylvain Rochet <address@hidden>
> Subject: Re: [lwip-users] LCP Termination Request steps
>
>> Also I added a thread remove to ppp_input_thread:
>>
>> static void ppp_input_thread(void *arg) > {
>>  [...]
>>
>>  sys_thread_t t = sys_arch_thread_current();
>>  sys_arch_thread_remove(t);
>> }
>
> Yup, I like the idea, we are just waiting for lwIP gurus to accept this
> new sys_ entry :-)

Sylvain: can you post this as a task in Savannah, then we can discuss this
addition there.

Some small RTOSes are configured without support for deleting threads so
we need to see how to handle this. Maybe just an empty #define in those
cases... or the PPP code needs to recycle the thread...

Cheers
Ivan