lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Fw: (no subject)

From: Anirudha Sarangi
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Fw: (no subject)
Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2011 16:17:12 +0800 (SGT)

Hi Kieran,
I did further tweaking with the parameters in opt.h. Now my txperf speed is in the range of 86.6 Mbps. With lwip 130 and with every other aspects remaining the same, the speed is 92.2 Mbps. So there is a difference of around 5 Mbps.
On the Rx side the performance has gone up with lwip 140. It is now 143 Mbps. With lwip 130 it was around 130 Mbps.

My question is, is the slight performance drop for Txperf expected for lwip 140?

Or you believe the performance should at least match with that of lwip 130 for Txperf?

regards
Anirudha