lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Fw: (no subject)

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Fw: (no subject)
Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2011 21:07:24 +0200

FreeRTOS Info wrote:
Could you please provide details of what you changed.
Good idea, could you please provide your lwipopts.h for both versions? Maybe we can see anything from that. I'd like to measure performance on my hardware using these 2 versions + configs.

Also, which API are you using? Sockets, netconn or raw API?

Simon

Regards,
Richard.

+ http://www.FreeRTOS.org