lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] LWIP stops responding on Ping and HTTP calls from a bro

From: Ruben
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] LWIP stops responding on Ping and HTTP calls from a browser
Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2011 13:36:51 +0200

Hi Kieran

It is strange but UDP frames are not blocking and keep on beeing processed by the stack but TCP not.
in the function ip_input at "switch (IPH_PROTO(iphdr)) " the UDP case it called but the TCP case us never called untill I wait a while and refresh my broser. and if i am lucky the tcp frame is decoded and the browser display a webpage.