lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Lock-up issue with tcp_receive() and tcp_output()

From: Kieran Mansley
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Lock-up issue with tcp_receive() and tcp_output()
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2011 10:29:24 +0000

On Tue, 2011-01-04 at 11:18 +0000, Carr, Anthony wrote:

> I would appreciate any suggestions or ideas as to what I can do to fix
> this issue.

It looks like some of the internal lists of packets or pcbs have become
corrupted.  This is a common problem and almost always due to the port
or application calling into lwIP incorrectly.  I would guess that you
have at some point got more than one thread operating in the core of
lwIP at the same time, this corrupts the lists, and then you see the
problem.

Kieran