lwip-users

RE: [lwip-users] Help on porting LWIP

From: André
Subject: RE: [lwip-users] Help on porting LWIP
Date: Thu, 4 Nov 2010 06:14:27 -0700 (PDT)

Jim, first of all, thanks for your attention.

I'm using the "Zoom OMAP-L138 EVM Development Kit" (if you want to take a look
http://www.logicpd.com/products/development-kits/zoom-omap-l138-evm-development-kit).

There are two problems using my board with an OS.
1 - We need memory economy.
2 - We need rigorous time control.

So, if we use an embedded linux, we will lose lots of necessary memory and the
embedded linux will mess up our time control.

Basically, we will put a sensor to acquire some datas and pass it to a PC.

In fact we will not 'downgrade' our platform, because this is only one tiny
part of the project. We will do lots of digital signal processing with the DSP
core side in OMAP. So, every byte is realy important.

That is why we are looking for porting directly to the board. But I realy don't
know how I do this.

Ty
[]s

André