lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Help on porting LWIP

From: André
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Help on porting LWIP
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2010 05:15:51 -0800 (PST)

Just another newbie question.

I need to chose what features I will use on lwip... So, anyone could advise me
what protocol is the most recommended to pass 32 bits datas to my PC... and if
there is no problem if I disable the other ones... I'm using IPv4... and, by
now, i'v used this settings...

"
#define NO_SYS                  1
#define MEM_ALIGNMENT           4
#define MEM_SIZE                50000
#define ETHARP_SUPPORT_VLAN     1

#define LWIP_SOCKET             0
#define LWIP_NETCONN            0
"

Sorry about this newbie question again... but I don't know almost nothing about
IP protocols...

Ty