lwip-users

[lwip-users] mem_malloc fail

From: PAUL . YU 喻浦軒
Subject: [lwip-users] mem_malloc fail
Date: Sun, 7 Jun 2009 16:58:03 +0800

Hi all,

I'm meeting a problem in SNMP protocol. The SNMP codebase (msg_in.c) will call the mem_malloc many times. If there has too many entries in the SNMP request table, I will always get return NULL ( memory allocate fail) after called mem_malloc 13 times. I try to increase the MEM_SIZE in lwipopts.h and OS heap/stack size, but they all doesn't work.

Do you have any suggestions about this ?

I'm using lwip 1.2.0 and FreeRTOS 5.2.1

Thank you!

This email message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message. [Delta Electronic, INC. Taiwan]