lwip-users

[lwip-users] lwip on freertos

From: Jesper Vestergaard
Subject: [lwip-users] lwip on freertos
Date: Mon, 08 Jun 2009 14:04:45 +0200

Hi,

I'm trying to implement a simple webserver with lwip version 1.3.0 on a avr32 ap7000 board running freertos. The EMAC driver is working properly.

When I load up my browser and type in the ip adress of the board, the tcpip_thread() properly receives the packet and calls the ip_input() function.

Unfortunately the mailbox fetch in netconn_accept() never returns and the webserver request is never gonna be processed.

I'm having a hard time figuring out the link between the ip_input() function and the missing delivery of the mailbox in netconn_accept(). Can anyone help me with this problem?

Here's how i use lwip:

tcpip_init( NULL, NULL );
pxHTTPListener = netconn_new( NETCONN_TCP );
netconn_bind(pxHTTPListener, IP_ADDR_ANY, 80 );
netconn_listen( pxHTTPListener );

for( ;; )
{
   pxNewConnection = netconn_accept(pxHTTPListener);
   vProcessConnection( pxNewConnection );
}