lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Problems while loading http contens

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Problems while loading http contens
Date: Mon, 02 Mar 2009 18:17:19 +0100

Bernhard 'Gustl' Bauer wrote:
I attached a wireshark file at my 1st posting. SYN is ok. GET is not ACK, but there are 2 RSTs! I'm not sure where the GET fails.
The RSTs only happen when the connection is forcibly closed by the application. This can be due to lack of (configured) memory, checksum errors, listen backlog being too small and some more things. You should try to enable LWIP_STATS to see if it is a memory problem (look at the err members of all stats items). If that is not the case, try to enable logging, that should tell you where the problem is.

Simon