lwip-users

RE: [lwip-users] Problems while loading http contens - Email found in su

From: Tamas Somogyi
Subject: RE: [lwip-users] Problems while loading http contens - Email found in subject
Date: Mon, 2 Mar 2009 10:34:55 -0000

Gustl,

Did you try to increase TCP_SND_QUEUELEN? By default it allows to
transfer small amount of data simultaneously, so "large" (10-15kb)
javascript, gif, etc. files will be partially transmitted only. I'm not
sure whether your problem is related to this issue, but it's quick to
check by adjusting queue length according to your file sizes.

Regs,
Tamas