lwip-users

Re[4]: [lwip-users] minimal echo running in cygwin

From: Evgeny Belyanco
Subject: Re[4]: [lwip-users] minimal echo running in cygwin
Date: Mon, 3 Jul 2006 13:41:17 +0400

Hi!

Monday, July 3, 2006, 11:43:13 AM, you wrote:

CS> Besides we may need to turn the msvc port into a proper win32 port,
CS> supporting both msvc and cygwin. Any volunteers for this?
CS> (preferably someone with good knowledge of both msvc and gcc/cygwin)

My primary interest is "synthetic" port of LwIP to msvc using wincap
http://www.winpcap.org/

I am planning to use this por together with uCOS "synthetic" port for
msvc. LwIP port for uCOS is available here
http://geocities.com/michaelanburaj/

So my request was about msvc "port" for LwIP 1.1.1

My knowledge in Win32 programming is insufficient to be volunteer - I
am new in this field.

Evgeny Belyanko
* E-mail: address@hidden