lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Using lwip on small controller

From: K.J. Mansley
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Using lwip on small controller
Date: 27 May 2004 08:53:39 +0100

On Thu, 2004-05-27 at 07:48, Tom Van den Bon wrote:
> Any ideas, comments and pointers on how I
> would start to do this would be welcome.

It depends on exactly how small your controller is (if you give details
you may find someone else is already using the same hardware), but I
would expect either lwIP or uIP would be of some use to you.  I've not
done much embedded work recently, so can't remember off hand what sort
of memory size lwIP requires as a minimum, but someone else here must
know!

Kieran