lwip-users

[lwip-users] multi-threaded environment

From: Tom C. Barker
Subject: [lwip-users] multi-threaded environment
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2004 16:49:15 -0800

I have moved from a working version of 0.6.5 running
applications strictly from interrupt time to a
multi-threaded version in 0.7.1. I had originally run
into a TIME_WAIT assert which has since been fixed.

I am now running into a failing memp.c assert on

        LWIP_ASSERT("memp sanity", memp_sanity());

and on a pbuf.c assert,

        LWIP_ASSERT("pbuf_free: p->ref > 0", p->ref > 0);

Has anyone run into these? It seems it is an initialization
issue, but that is just speculation.

Additionally, has anyone written a guide to initializing
tasks. I've found samples but it seems that no real
explanations are lying around.

Thanks,
Tom