Re: [Ltib] Security fixes and merging changes upstream

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: [Ltib] Security fixes and merging changes upstream
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2011 08:25:01 -0400

On Tue, Oct 25, 2011 at 3:52 AM, Stuart Hughes <address@hidden> wrote:
> Hi Jon,
>
> If you post where you are and what is incorrect/needs work then maybe some
> others on the list who know how to port u-boot SPL may be able to help.

Git trees for the updated lpc3130 uboot and kernel are here:
https://github.com/jonsmirl

The kernel seems to working ok.

uboot compiles but I need a JTAG to figure out why it won't boot. JTAG
is coming in the mail.

The new uboot is needed because of the changes in the kernel to
support ARM device trees. Also, using the common u-boot SPL support
greatly reduces the size of the lpc3130 uboot patch.

--
Jon Smirl
address@hidden