[Ltib] Install Dillo problem

From: Vic
Subject: [Ltib] Install Dillo problem
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2010 03:57:29 -0700

Hi,

I'm new to Linux and just bought an EA LPC3250. I finished the "Getting Started with Linux on the LPC3250 OEM board" guide and had a successful build using the default configuration but only when I use 2.6.27.8 instead of the 2.6.34 kernel. My objective is to run a Web browser and so I selected dillo from the LTIB configuration package list. When I run ./ltib, it failed on libXrender as seen below. and even if I deselect dillo, the libXrender error stays.

1. How do recover from this? It seems the compilation messages have enough info to tell me what exactly is causing the issue.
2. What and Where is the file that has the environment settings? The guide mentioned about configuration settings such as CONFIG_NET and CONFIG_LPC32XX_MII but didnt mention where they are set.

Any help shall be very much appreciated.

Vic

here's the trail
appending configuration tag "F77" to libtool
checking for arm-linux-pkg-config... no
checking for pkg-config... /opt/ltib/usr/bin/pkg-config
checking for X... configure: error: Package requirements (x11) were not met:

No package 'x11' found

Alternatively, you may set the environment variables X_CFLAGS
and X_LIBS to avoid the need to call pkg-config.

error: Bad exit status from /home/user/ltib/tmp/rpm-tmp.60081 (%build)

RPM build errors:
    Bad exit status from /home/user/ltib/tmp/rpm-tmp.60081 (%build)
Build time for libXrender: 16 seconds

Failed building libXrender

f_buildrpms() returned an error, exiting
traceback:
 main:567

Started: Thu Sep 30 02:37:46 2010
Ended:   Thu Sep 30 02:41:40 2010
Elapsed: 234 seconds

VERSION          : 10.1.1
CVS_VERSION      : $Revision: 1.71 $ (Savannah)
PLATFORM         : ea3250
GNUTARCH         : arm
TOOLCHAIN        : tc-fsl-x86lnx-armeabi-nptl-4.1.2-3.i386.rpm
TOOLCHAIN_CFLAGS : -O2 -fsigned-char -mfloat-abi=softfp -mfpu=vfp

These packages failed to build:
libXrender

Build Failed

Exiting on error or interrupt