Re: [Ltib] build and install one packages

From: Stuart Hughes
Subject: Re: [Ltib] build and install one packages
Date: Thu, 21 Jan 2010 17:23:17 +0000

If you want to do it step by step, follow Peter's instructions. Alternatively you can run: ./ltib -p ffmpeg
to run all the steps scbuild/scdeploy in one go.

Regards, Stuart

Brilliantov Kirill Vladimirovich wrote:
Hello!
I have run ffmpeg on the MPC8377E.
I want build and install only one package on the working system.
I ran ./ltib -m prep -p ffmpeg and get this "Build time for ffmpeg: 4 seconds".
Where can I find package?
Thank you and excuse me for my bad english.