Re: [Ltib] build and install one packages

From: Peter Barada
Subject: Re: [Ltib] build and install one packages
Date: Thu, 21 Jan 2010 11:04:49 -0500

On Thu, 2010-01-21 at 12:40 +0300, Brilliantov Kirill Vladimirovich wrote:
Hello!
I have run ffmpeg on the MPC8377E.
I want build and install only one package on the working system.
I ran ./ltib -m prep -p ffmpeg and get this "Build time for ffmpeg: 4
seconds".
Where can I find package?
Thank you and excuse me for my bad english.
Executing "./ltib -m prep -p ffmpeg" should expand the tarball (and apply any patches) into a directory in rpm/BUILD - look there for a directory starting with "ffmpeg" (LTIB checked out on 20091102 would place it in rpm/BUILD/ffmpeg-20080916) to find the source.

To build the package:

./ltib -p ffmpeg -m scbuild

To deploy the package into the rootfs (and possibly create a root filesystem image if you are not using an NFS exployment method)):

./ltib -p ffmpeg -m scdeploy

--
Peter Barada <address@hidden>
Logic Product Development, Inc.