Re: [Ltib] LTIB building error

From: Stuart Hughes
Subject: Re: [Ltib] LTIB building error
Date: Tue, 12 Jan 2010 08:46:32 +0000

The point is that whoever adds a package to LTIB and releases it should be able to support you. I've never even seen this package in LTIB, so if I wanted to look into this I'd have stop what I'm doing and work on this. Assuming you're a developer you should be able to investigate this in the same way I can. If not you need help from whoever supplied this to you, or pay for a consultant to help. Did you try contacting Freescale support?

Niamathullah sharief wrote:
But i think this is common error. This error is not depend on freescale i think. sorry if i am wrong