[Ltib] LTIB building error

From: Niamathullah sharief
Subject: [Ltib] LTIB building error
Date: Mon, 11 Jan 2010 15:48:57 +0530

when i try to compile my kernel for freescale arm processor in ltib, i am getting these errors
checking for XORG... configure: error: Package requirements (xorg-server >= 1.0.99.901 xproto fontsproto ) were not met:

No package 'xorg-server' found
No package 'xproto' found
No package 'fontsproto' found

Alternatively, you may set the environment variables XORG_CFLAGS
and XORG_LIBS to avoid the need to call pkg-config.

error: Bad exit status from /home/ltib/tmp/rpm-tmp.28484 (%build)

RPM build errors:
Bad exit status from /home/ltib/tmp/rpm-tmp.28484 (%build)
Build time for xserver-xorg-video-fbdev-ipu: 6 seconds

Failed building xserver-xorg-video-fbdev-ipu

f_buildrpms() returned an error, exiting
traceback:
main:560

Started: Mon Jan 11 15:45:55 2010
Ended: Mon Jan 11 15:46:05 2010
Elapsed: 10 seconds

These packages failed to build:
xserver-xorg-video-fbdev-ipu

Build Failed

Exiting on error or interrupt

But i already have this packages in my pkgs directory. please help me