RE: [Ltib] Problem running GTK+ based applications on imx27 + latestCVS

From: Frias Renato-B13784
Subject: RE: [Ltib] Problem running GTK+ based applications on imx27 + latestCVS LTIB code.
Date: Fri, 8 Jan 2010 13:13:27 -0200

        Hello Rajesh,

        Regarding the fonts, make sure the fonts been used on your UI
design are supported on your system. "Liberation Font" package on LTIB
package menu provides 3 different types of fonts.

        Also, some GTK functions to load objects support a Gerror
argument that you can print after the call to have more information
about the issues you are facing.

        Hope this helps...

        Best Regards,
        Renato