[Ltib] Problem while running Dillo2 browser on latest CVS LTIB code + IM

From: Rajesh Marathe
Subject: [Ltib] Problem while running Dillo2 browser on latest CVS LTIB code + IMX27 ADS board.
Date: Mon, 28 Dec 2009 15:26:32 +0530

Hi,

We are working on IMX27 ADS board and have taken latest CVS based LTIB
code. I have included 'Dillo2' and 'fltk' packages as my objective would
be to run the browser dillo on the imx27 system.

After the Linux boots up, I go to the console and try to run the
browser. But, I get the following error:

mx27#
mx27#
mx27# ./dillo
paths: Cannot open file
'//.dillo/dillorc'
paths:
Using /usr/etc/dillo/dillorc
paths: Cannot open file
'//.dillo/keysrc'
paths:
Using /usr/etc/dillo/keysrc
dillo_dns_init: Here we go!
(threaded)
Disabling
cookies.
Can't open display
":0.0"
mx27#

I did try to debug and found out that the function fltk::open_display
returns the above display error.

How do I set the display correctly so that the browser's opening page
gets displayed on the LCD panel connected to IMX27 board ?

regards,
Rajesh Marathe.