Re: [Ltib] Invoking ltib fails

From: Stuart Hughes
Subject: Re: [Ltib] Invoking ltib fails
Date: Tue, 08 Dec 2009 08:50:26 +0000

Hi Naveen,

I will try to make an upload, but can't give a timescale. So you should try to use CVS again.

Unless it's blocked at your site you should have no trouble getting the latest from CVS using the command:

cvs -d:pserver:address@hidden:/sources/ltib co ltib

If that doesn't work ask someone who understands networking to help you.

Regards, Stuart

Naveen Krishna Ch wrote:
Hi Stuart,
Sorry to bother you, I asked my IT people to unblock the site http://cvs.savannah.gnu.org/ with ip 199.232.41.69 as i found using " ip finder ".
The CVS port i found is 2041 (googled it)
for CVS access they say, they have done everything they should.
I cant take in the sources (As u know some company polocies) from my home.
Can you please suggest me some thing or up load a tar ball as you said.
Thanks in Advance.