Re: [Ltib] New .spec file for sysstat

From: Stuart Hughes
Subject: Re: [Ltib] New .spec file for sysstat
Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2009 10:05:51 +0100

Hi Hamilton,

The 8.1.2 spec file was written at Freescale, normally the content should be pushed out to the GPP after review there. I'm not sure why it hasn't been as it looks to be just the standard Debian sources: http://packages.debian.org/lenny/sysstat I will contact some ex-colleagues there and see if I can get this pushed out as it _should_ be there.

Thanks for your spec file. Do you have a URL for the tarball if references? I could upload that to the GPP.

Regards, Stuart

Hamilton Vera wrote:
Greetings masters, the sysstat.spec that comes with the recent ltib
installation does not work:

http://bitshrine.org/gpp/sysstat_8.1.2.orig.tar.gz:
11:49:26 ERROR 404: Not Found.
Can't get: sysstat_8.1.2.orig.tar.gz at ./ltib line 789.

The sysstat_8.1.2.orig.tar.gz  file is missing in the repository.

Here goes the new spec, using the most recent version of sysstat
(9.0.3), no patching is needed for iMX27ADS.