RE: [Ltib] host side yaffs2 support in ltib

From: Newell, James C.
Subject: RE: [Ltib] host side yaffs2 support in ltib
Date: Tue, 3 Feb 2009 10:09:41 -0500

I think this should be?  Which made the mkyaffsimage available in
/opt/ltib/usr/bin/mkyaffsimage.
$ ./ltib --hostcf -p yaffs-utils.spec

>To make this permanent, the host support config file
>config/platform/host/ltib.preconfig would need to be updated.

I don't see how to make the hostcf permanent in this ltib.preconfig
file.  This file appears to govern the default image choice.

>This will show up in: /opt/ltib/usr/bin/mkyaffs
>(or /opt/freesscale/ltib/...)
>
>If you can explain the command line needed to build the image you want,
>I can help formulate a patch to go into Ltibutils.pm.  This would be
>controlled by an entry in config/userspace/deployment.lkc

I'd like to take a shot at it first and post it if that's ok?
Regards,
Jim