Re: [Ltib] host side yaffs2 support in ltib

From: Stuart Hughes
Subject: Re: [Ltib] host side yaffs2 support in ltib
Date: Tue, 03 Feb 2009 08:54:57 +0000

Hi James,

You can install a host copy of yaffs by running:
$ ./ltib --hostcf -p yaffs

To make this permanent, the host support config file
config/platform/host/ltib.preconfig would need to be updated.

This will show up in: /opt/ltib/usr/bin/mkyaffs
(or /opt/freesscale/ltib/...)

If you can explain the command line needed to build the image you want,
I can help formulate a patch to go into Ltibutils.pm.  This would be
controlled by an entry in config/userspace/deployment.lkc

Regards, Stuart