Re: [Ltib] kernel-2.6.13-mpc8349itx-qg8mcu-20070112.patch missing

From: Stuart Hughes
Subject: Re: [Ltib] kernel-2.6.13-mpc8349itx-qg8mcu-20070112.patch missing
Date: Wed, 01 Oct 2008 14:34:13 +0100

Hi Aaron,

The situation with this file is that it has only ever been released
inside an ISO release, not out to the GPP.  For some reason it didn't
pass an internal review.   If you already have this then it should be no
problem.  I will follow up though and see if I can find out if it, or a
replacement can be released.

Regards, Stuart