RE: [Ltib] Help with ltib and source tree

From: Stuart Hughes
Subject: RE: [Ltib] Help with ltib and source tree
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2008 20:47:57 +0100

Hi Bizhan,

You can put the commands to do the checkout into the %prep section of
the spec file.  For example for a CVS system (change for your favourite
SCM):

%define buildsubdir ppc-utils-0.0.2-0
Summary     : ppc utilities
Name        : ppc-utils
Version     : 0.0.2
Release     : 0
License     : GPL
Vendor      : Freescale
Packager    : Stuart Hughes
Group       : System Environment/Kernel
BuildRoot   : %{_tmppath}/%{name}
Prefix      : %{pfx}

%Prep
cvs -d:pserver:anonymous:address@hidden:/cm/vault/ltib co -d %{buildsubdir}
%{name}

NOTE: at some release point you should tag and convert to a tarball +
any patches that might be needed post-test.!!!

I'm away for a week now, so I'm afraid I won't be responding to email
until my return.

Regards, stuart