Re: [Ltib] Help with ltib and source tree

From: Stuart Hughes
Subject: Re: [Ltib] Help with ltib and source tree
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2008 09:05:47 +0100

Hi Bizhan,

First of all LTIB is not a SCM system.  It's really a publishing system
that allows the same Linux system to be reliably reproduced.  It is also
configurable (you can add/removed packages etc).  There is a lot more
information here:  http://bitshrine.org

I'm not really sure I understand your question.  The packages in LTIB
are standard open source packages and aside for some minor patches that
are needed (usually) for cross compiling, nothing is changed in their
source trees.

Are you trying to maintain your own set of package (e.g. ones you wrote
yourself)?

Regards, Stuart