Re: [Ltib] LTIB IMX27 ADS - INTEGRATION OF QTOPIA 4.3.0 - media player i

From: Stuart Hughes
Subject: Re: [Ltib] LTIB IMX27 ADS - INTEGRATION OF QTOPIA 4.3.0 - media player is not generated (compile, rpm ...)
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2008 15:29:33 +0100

Hi Selso,

You'll need to contact Freescale support for this one, I've not worked
on that package.  To do this:

   * go to http://www.freescale.com
   * click on "Support / Technical support"
   * click on "Submit a Service Request"
   * register to get a user name and password.
   * login in with your user name and password
   * on the "New Service Request" page:
      * category = Technical Request
      * topic = Linux BSP
      * Click on "Continue"
   * fill out the information for the service request
   * click on the "Submit" button at the bottom of the page.

Regards, Stuart