[Ltib] Add a new platform to LTIB

From: Mr Junk
Subject: [Ltib] Add a new platform to LTIB
Date: Fri, 1 Aug 2008 23:11:50 -0700

Stuart, et al,

Hello, it's been a while since I worked with LTIB and I'm looking to get back into it.

Last time I was using a PPC chip in my product and I really enjoyed using LTIB.

This time I'm using a Cirrus EP9302 and I'm wondering how difficult it will be to setup a new BSP in LTIB.

The 9302 is an ARM9 processor.

Does it make sense to start with another ARM9 implementation that is already in LTIB or start from scratch.

Are all ARM9s similar enough to work or am I barking up the wrong tree.

I really don't want to use ELDK if I can use LTIB.

The board I'm using is an Olimex EP9302 that I got from Sparkfun and it has Redboot (I would rather use uboot).

Any ideas as to what I should do.

Thanks,
Mark Lacas