Re: [Ltib] Dynamically setting which toolchain to use?

From: Stuart Hughes
Subject: Re: [Ltib] Dynamically setting which toolchain to use?
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2008 18:15:26 +0000

Hi Mattias,

For toolchains outside LTIB it is right to use "custom" for the
toolchain selection.

The best thing to do is (once):

$ ./ltib -m config
# setup the custom toolchain to use your cross tools
# setup any other configuration points you want (packages etc)

# optionally build it to check it works
$ ./ltib

You now have a configuration file that you can use.  Save this off to a
handy name:

>From your makefile call:

Regards, Stuart