Fwd: Re: [Ltib] Reg - Printer Support for IMX31

From: R.J.Sivakumar
Subject: Fwd: Re: [Ltib] Reg - Printer Support for IMX31
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2007 11:55:36 +0530

Dear Stuart,
               Thanks for your information as i successfully build samba in
Ltib. But i couldnt find the smb.conf file which is the core file for samba
configuration.Also i dont have any folders named samba which consist
configuration files .Can you please suggest me how get the smb.conf file and
to enable the local printer in the target through samba.
     Also i just want to know wheather samba needs CUPS or any other printing
system to support the local printer.Can you suggest me how to cross compile a
seperate printing system like CUPS or Gutenprint with LTIB.

Thanks in advance

Best Regards,
Sivakumar.R.J