[Ltib] building libhid

From: Mark Lacas
Subject: [Ltib] building libhid
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2007 00:46:04 -0700

Hello,
I'm struggling to build libhid and finding a strange problem (or so it seems).

libhid is trying to link against libusb in /usr/lib at the root level of my hard disk.

Isn't the spoofing in ltib supposed to make it try to link with the files in rootfs/usr/lib?

Hoping it's something that I'm doing wrong that can be taken care of easily.

If anyone wants to try it out I can send a zip file with my libhid.spec and the tar.gz file that it's building from but failing the link phase.

Thanks,
ml