lout-users

Re: Including Hungarian as a language

From: Tamas Papp
Subject: Re: Including Hungarian as a language
Date: Sat, 23 Jan 1999 16:15:17 -0700 (MST)

On Fri, 22 Jan 1999, Valeriy E. Ushakov wrote:

> This depens on the context.  For some contexts *Format oprions to
> standard document types are provided; for some - not.  Jeff indicated
> that he's going to make more *Format options for the next release
> (which should be out real soon now).

Please forgive me if I say something really stupid below, I'm not yet
familiar with the internal structure of the lout files.

I had a look at include/ld, and found two definitions, namely
@TableLabel and @FigureLabel. They are around lines 5500-700. They both
refer to @CaptionFormat, and changing the parameter of @CaptionFormat
solves my problem. Specifically, I just need to put @TableNumber (or
@FigureNumber) at the beginning, and everything works fine.

So my idea is (I might be wrong) to introduce @TableLabelFormat and
@FigureLabelFormat, which could be defined in standard.ld, in a similar
manner to other things, using @Case and @Yield. Then the @CaptionFormat
lines mentioned above could be

@CaptionFormat { @TableLabelFormat } and
@CaptionFormat { @FigureLabelFormat )

Regards,

jabberwock

#   "Users?" cried the Consultant in disbelief. "Users?! You mean
#   secretaries, accountants, architects. Manual laborers!"