lout-users

Stephan Pabst's indexing problems

From: Jeff Kingston
Subject: Stephan Pabst's indexing problems
Date: Tue, 10 Nov 1998 14:54:33 +1000

   Kurs
      in GLAEUBIGERTERMINE, 1, in
         GLAEUBIGERTERMINE, 1
      im Kursdatensegment, 1
       in TILGUNGSTERMINE, 1

(1) I'm not sure why the two in GLAEUBIGERTERMINE entries are not
    merged, but a quick check shows that it has to do with one of
    them being inside a figure or table.  The most likely reason,
    then, is that Lout is evaluating the entry more than one in
    the course of evaluating the table and generating multiple
    index entries not all of which are getting merged.  I suggest
    moving the index entries out of the table.

(2) The last entry, in TILGUNGSTERMINE, 1 is indented because, as
    the debug output reported by pabst shows,

        { @OneCol {} in"TILGUNGSTERMINE" }

    his @OneCol symbol is not being applied to in"TILGUNGSTERMINE"
    but rather to an empty object preceding it.  This also goes
    away outside the figure or table, but at present I'm stumped
    on how @SubIndex @OneCol { in TILGUNGSTERMINE } could have
    generated this debug output.  I get it here, so I should be
    able to do a proper debug later on when I get time.

Jeff