lout-users

Paul Vixie on Lout

From: Valeriy E. Ushakov
Subject: Paul Vixie on Lout
Date: Thu, 7 Aug 1997 23:55:10 +0400 (MSD)

For your amusement.

Paul Vixie, a man that needs no introduction, made the following
remark on Lout on a page devoted to the book ``Sendmail: Theory and
Practice'': <URL:http://info-sys.home.vix.com/vix/smtap/README.html>

     * Q: do you think you'd use troff if you had it to do over?
     * A: no, we'd use Lout (by Jeff Kingston down in .OZ)

lc, Lout Compiler by Paul Vixie written in perl is available from my
ftp site: <URL:ftp://ftp.ptc.spbu.ru/pub/unix/text/lout/lc.pl> It's on
this script I've based my Makefile rules recently posted to the list.
lc used to be available from ftp.vix.com but I can't find it there
anymore.

SY, Uwe