loongson-buildfarm

[loongson-buildfarm] mips project

From: Paul O'Malley - gnu's not unix -
Subject: [loongson-buildfarm] mips project
Date: Sat, 27 Dec 2008 17:39:32 +0000

Hi,

After a chat with Danny on IRC I am of the opinion that we should be looking at debian lenny as the base.

Either that or track SID ourselves. That would be interesting if not a little hard.

However it gives us a slightly better repo list.

You can give me root on it and I will see what I can do.

Do you want to install lenny Monday and work from there.

Thoughts, if you agree or disagree please.

BTW it is not possible to post a url for this list at this time.

Regards,

Paul