loongson-buildfarm

[loongson-buildfarm] a possible list of things to do

From: Paul O'Malley - gnu's not unix -
Subject: [loongson-buildfarm] a possible list of things to do
Date: Sat, 27 Dec 2008 09:38:27 +0000

Just an idea:

One:
On the first machine add the sources.
Do a build of the native kernel to get a benchmark of how long it would take if we have to do a series of changes and a rebuild.

Two:
Create on one of the other two machines a web searchable full source tree, for people to go over for freedom verification.

Three:
Make Tea or install the third box as somewhere to test new kernels and friends.

The idea being that we have a default box on 1.
Two is a source archive svn / cvs web browsable
3 is the install and reboot changes box.

P.