listhelper-discuss

Re: Moderating debbugs.gnu.org input

From: Karl Berry
Subject: Re: Moderating debbugs.gnu.org input
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2010 01:32:20 GMT

    so I thought it would be no trouble from a technical point of view.

You can go ahead and add listhelper as a moderator.  That part is indeed
no problem and doesn't require any scripts.

The script is purely about having the three of us (listhelper
moderators) help with approving real held messags.

Adding listhelper-moderate as an admin neither helps nor hinders there.
In the particular case of debbugs-submit, I see no reason to add it.

    Hmm also. I have admin access to the machine and would be happy to
    install said scripts for you, or to give you access to do it yourself.

Probably simpler all around if I just do it.  I'll send my public ssh
key separately, if that works for you.

    If it's not easy to adapt the scripts, I guess we can forget about it.

No worries there, it's trivial.

Thanks,