Re: [Linphone-developers] Call encryption SAS key

From: Dharmendra Baghel
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] Call encryption SAS key
Date: Sat, 13 Dec 2014 18:02:50 +0530

Hi All,

Thanks for reply with such help full information.

i have one more issue when i used linphone sdk in an app and submit  my app on app store. they  rejected with following response related to VOIP background mode functionality.

"We found that your app uses a voip background mode service but does not include functionality that requires that mode to run persistently. This behavior is not in compliance with the App Store Review Guidelines. "

i could not understand what functionality we have missed. so please help and give me some suggestion for this issue.

Thanks & Regards,

Dharmendra Baghel