Re: [Linphone-developers] Cached ZRTP secret not accessible on encrypted

From: Johan Pascal
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] Cached ZRTP secret not accessible on encrypted iPhones
Date: Thu, 02 Oct 2014 17:22:24 +0200

Hi Henrik,
I'll try to quickly patch bzrtp to avoid the crash in that case.

The missed access to the cache must be forwarded to the zrtp context in order to avoid messing the cache later in the ZRTP protocol which may result in next call not being able to use cache either.

It shall anyway be possible to access the file even when the phone is locked. We'll try to figure how later.

regards,

Johan