Re: [Linphone-developers] Remote hang-up not recognized

From: Bryant Bunderson
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] Remote hang-up not recognized
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2014 16:20:27 +0000

I will try both of these suggestions. I do suspect network problems. Thanks for the help guys!

From: Gunnar Hellstrom <address@hidden>
Date: Tuesday, September 23, 2014 at 2:14 AM
To: "address@hidden" <address@hidden>

There may also be a routing problem in your network configuration causing the BYE to never reach your Linphone.
E.g. some NAT traversal issue causing the path that BYE takes to not lead to the right address.
Trace how the BYE is sent and if it is received at all in the Linphone device.

Gunnar Hellström
Omnitor
address@hidden