Re: [Linphone-developers] openh264 and iOS version compile error

From: BIENKOWSKI Guillaume
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] openh264 and iOS version compile error
Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2014 09:41:34 +0200

You might have hit the dreaded automake error.
Can you try :

git submodule foreach git clean -dfx
git submodule foreach git reset --hard

This will clean your submodules, removing any autoconf/autogen'd file.
After this, you should be OK.

Guillaume BIENKOWSKI
http://www.belledonne-communications.com/
sip:address@hidden

On Thu, Aug 21, 2014 at 7:30 PM, Luiz Silva <address@hidden> wrote:
Hello,

We have the Linphone iOS version from two months ago compiling fine, then today we
decided to merge the current Linphone code and after fixing some conflicts we can't get it to
compile anymore. This is the error we keep getting:

ld: library not found for -lopenh264

We already did a git submodule sync && git submodule update --recursive --init then make veryclean and make all. The error still persists.

Any idea?

Thank you,

Luiz