Re: Naming lines of music

From: Giles Boardman
Subject: Re: Naming lines of music
Date: Tue, 14 May 2024 14:31:08 +0000

Hello Xavier,

I haven't tested either of these versions - I read something that I interpreted to mean that something that LilyPond depends on had been upgraded and no longer runs on Windows 7 or 8.1 with the effect that later versions of Lilypond won't. This is beyond my technical understanding of the composition of the environment and I don't recall what the something was (though I think it begins with "g") so I took it at face value.

Best

Giles