Re: Naming lines of music

From: Giles Boardman
Subject: Re: Naming lines of music
Date: Tue, 14 May 2024 12:42:13 +0000

Hello Kieren/Xavier,

I wasn't going to be picky per Kieren's ** but ...........

........... using Xavier's code (override Score.RehearsalMark.self-alignment-X = #LEFT) I have a whole page of music and the tunes are in different keys, so aligning to the Key signature is giving me an unsightly wiggly vertical look. Can I align to the clef or the Time signature? Or is there a line title, like the variables for "Composer" Piece" etc. I looked, but I haven't found anything obvious.

Thanks

Giles