Re: Slightly off-topic

From: Urs Liska
Subject: Re: Slightly off-topic
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2019 10:07:14 +0100

Am 21.03.19 um 01:47 schrieb Ralph Palmer:
Greetings, and my apologies -

I'm a long-time and dedicated LilyPond/Frescobaldi user. I would like to help some Spanish-speaking people get started with LilyPond and Frescobaldi. I can access the Spanish language LilyPond sites, but I can't find a URL for the Frescobaldi Spanish site or a Spanish language user's mailing list. Can anyone help? I can't even find the Frescobaldi English site anymore!

But you know that Frescobaldi itself has a Spanish translation?

Of course I have no idea how good and complete that is.

Urs

All the best,

Ralph

--