Re: Flat flared hairpins

From: Andrew Bernard
Subject: Re: Flat flared hairpins
Date: Tue, 1 Jan 2019 14:03:28 +1100

Hi Harm,

I am greatly in your debt. This is really excellent, and you have picked up exactly what  I need. Using it, I have found that when having a hairpin that crosses a line break (my main original question) the flare height is set incorrectly. It's quite hard to see in your example, but it's there if you look hard, and it's very apparent in my score. Is it possible to correct that?

Andrew