Re: Music-function "arguments" - help

From: mansouraoun
Subject: Re: Music-function "arguments" - help
Date: Fri, 7 Dec 2018 02:52:23 -0700 (MST)

David exactly. Just the small information of "arguments' names are
user-defined", (which might be a self-evidence for people with programming
background/experience) would have saved me 3 hours yesterday. But it's fine,
the important is that I understand now.

Andrew thanks for replying. I ended up with this simple code working
correctly:

And Urs thanks for the feedback. The book will be of a great help for me at
this stage.

Mansour