Re: \consists terminology

From: Aaron Hill
Subject: Re: \consists terminology
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2018 08:38:18 -0700

On 2018-06-14 23:58, David Kastrup wrote:
Flaming Hakama by Elaine <address@hidden> writes:
Here is a usage of the \consists command:

  \context {
    \Staff
    \consists Mark_engraver
    \consists Metronome_mark_engraver
  }

To convey what this does, it would be more along the lines of
"Create a Staff context that consists of a Mark_engraver and
Metronome_mark_engraver".

Which forms a grammatical statement which, when interpreted at
its grammatical meaning, is factually utterly wrong.